The real traditional Chinese massage
Chinese Traditional Medecine dates back over five thousand years, it has always had a high regard for the massage. The value of traditional Chinese massage is to maintain or restore good energy flow in the body , allowing health and longevity. In China there is no need to be a doctor to practice Tuina massage.
The effects of TUINA :
- improving the circulation of blood and qi energy
- removing energy blockages
- relaxation of the joints, muscles and soft tissue
- the balance between body and mind through a complete relaxation
Tuina massage is performed on a dressed person or through a linen cotton . Duration: 1h30
Not to be confused with a relaxation massage! Tuina is much more technical, not only has a function to relax.
Frequency of massage : Every 4-6 weeks for a healthy person
The day of your consultation remember to drink. If possible, avoid drugs , coffee and alcohol. Wear comfortable clothing , preferably cotton
Contre-indications in general:
- Dermatitis , skin infections, burns, wounds or recent scars , open wounds , cuts
- Muscle or ligament injuries, fractures
- Diseases related to bones and skeleton ( osteoporosis, ... )
- Recent surgery ( within three months)
- Infectious disease with high fever
- Arteriosclerosis, hypertension, pacemaker ...
- Phlebitis, varicoses, lymphangitis ...
- Medical advice is necessary for any type of cancer
- If in doubt ask your doctor